We understand that making a commitment to a mattress based on just 15 minutes of testing in a store can be difficult. That’s why we offer a 60-night guarantee on our mattresses priced over $550. Our goal is to ensure that you have a pleasant experience and take home the best mattress for you, one that will have you sleeping like a baby. The only downside is that if we do our job well, we may not see our customers for another 10 years.
When you purchase a new mattress, it may take some time for both you and the mattress to adjust to each other. It’s not uncommon for a new mattress to feel different than your previous one, and it may take a few weeks for the mattress to fully conform to your body. During this period, it’s important to give the mattress time to break in and for your body to adjust to the new sleeping surface. To ensure the best possible sleep experience, we recommend giving your new mattress at least 30 days before making a final decision.
- To qualify for a guarantee a mattress must be accompanied by a mattress protector, which must be purchased at the same time. This mattress protector must be used on the mattress at all times. If the mattress is damaged or soiled in any way, the 60 Day Comfort Guarantee will be void.
- If you decide to exchange your mattress, a fee of $85 will be applied to cover the cost of removal of the original and collection. Please note that if the delivery address is more than 20KM from the store of purchase, an additional fee may apply. For the exact amount, please contact us.
- The 60 Day Comfort Guarantee is not applicable for custom-made mattresses, as well as floor model and clearance mattresses.
- The 60-day Comfort Guarantee is only valid for the initial purchase and is restricted to one exchange. The guarantee only applies to mattresses and is not valid for custom-made mattresses, floor model sales, clearance items, pillows, and any other bedding products. Due to hygiene reasons, these items are considered final sale.
The 10-year Warranty
The 10-year mattress warranty offered by our suppliers is a limited warranty that covers any defects in workmanship or materials that may occur under normal use. This warranty applies to the original purchaser of the mattress and is not transferable. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase and lasts for 10 years.
After the first year, the warranty becomes pro-rated, which means that customers are responsible for a portion of the cost of repairs or replacement. The longer the warranty has been in effect, the greater the portion the customer will be responsible for. It is important to note that there is often a misconception that the 10-year warranty covers a no-questions-asked exchange, but this is not the case.
If you believe you have a warranty claim, please contact us for a warranty claim form and provide proof of purchase. Our customer service team will assist you in the claims process to the best of our ability, but please note that all final decisions regarding the warranty are at the discretion of the manufacturer. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, stains, burns, or any damage caused by improper use or care of the mattress. Any repairs or replacement of the mattress under this warranty will be at the discretion of the manufacturer.
A 10-year mattress guarantee typically covers any defects in materials and workmanship that may occur during normal use of the mattress. This may include issues such as sagging, loss of support, or any physical flaws in the mattress that affect its performance and longevity. Some manufacturers may also offer prorated coverage for the first few years of the warranty, which means that the customer will be responsible for a portion of the cost of repairs or replacement during that time. It is important to check with the specific manufacturer or retailer for details on what is covered under their 10-year mattress guarantee.
Examples of what is covered:
- Coils or wires that are loose or broken.
- Coils or wires that rip through the fabric.
- Body indentations 2” or greater.