This duvet is made with care in Canada with Canadian fill. The shell is 400 thread count cotton – soft and quiet. The duvet is filled with 700 loft duck down farmed by Hutterites in Alberta, Canada. Down fill is soft and luxurious, made up of tiny, fluffy clusters. The fill is high loft, which means it is high quality and very warm per ounce. This is why you’ll find this duvet is very lightweight. Just a little bit of fill goes a long way in terms of warmth!
- Baffle Box Construction: Baffle Walls for maximum loft / Boxes to prevent content from shifting
- 400 Thread Count: Prevents down from escaping
- 100% Cotton: Fine cotton allows the down to breathe
- Corner Loops: Loops on all 4 corners to tie and anchor the duvet in place
- Canadian Hutterite White Duck Down: Farmed by the Canadian Hutterites in Alberta and is world-renowned as one of the highest quality fills
- 700+ Fill Power Down: Insulates and lofts 700+ cubic inches per ounce of fill
- Hypo Allergenic: Anti-Microbial process used to eliminate bacteria
- Guaranteed Quality: Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 25 years
- Made In Canada
There are no reviews yet.